A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Southdown Plantation

First floor built c. 1859 by William J. Minor of Natchez, Mississippi. Second floor added in 1893 by Henry C. Minor. In 1920's Southdown management pioneered development of disease resistant POJ ...

First floor built c. 1859 by William J. Minor of Natchez, Mississippi. Second floor added in 1893 by Henry C. Minor. In 1920's Southdown management pioneered development of disease resistant POJ sugarcane varieties.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps