A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Academy of Saint Basil

Built in 1847 by Dr. Edward Scratchley. Occupied as school by Marianite Sisters from 1859-1862 & 1865-1975. Occupied as military command by Union Army 1862-1865. Renovated by Lt. Governor and Mrs. ...

Built in 1847 by Dr. Edward Scratchley. Occupied as school by Marianite Sisters from 1859-1862 & 1865-1975. Occupied as military command by Union Army 1862-1865. Renovated by Lt. Governor and Mrs. Robert L. Freeman-1990

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps