A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

The Old Courthouse

The first courthouse for Pearl River County was built on this site in 1891-1892. It served the county until it was replaced by a new courthouse constructed across the street, in 1918

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps