Located on Commercial Road, Prahran at the entrance to the Prahran Market
City of Prahran
This stone was laid by
Cr. Thomas Ellis J.P. Mayor
on the 25th day of March 1891
The other Councillors being
William Davies. H.M. Jones. G.L Skinner
W.J. Edgcumbe. T.B. Muntz J.P. John Turner
R.A. Forbers J.P. J.H. Maddock. John Watson
Wm. Fuller J.P. H. Osment J.P.
CHAs. A.D. Ebro. G. Corlett. Albert L. Ely.
Architect. Contractor. Town Clerk.
Submitted by: @gregorystorer