A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Pioneer Methodist Episcopal Church

M.E. Church
A.D. 1879
 
Pioneer Methodist Episcopal Church
 
Erected in 1879 and dedicated Feb. 1, 1880, this brick church replaced a smaller frame building on this site.  It was used by the Methodists until 1975 and since September 1990 has been the Restoration Fellowship Church.
 
Williams County Historical Society
 
October 1991
 
Submitted by
Bryan Arnold
@nanowhiskers

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps