The Mary Galloway Home For Aged Women Was Chartered By The State Of Tennessee In 1896, And Is The Oldest Home Of Its Kind In Shelby County, Providing A Home Of Dignity And Comfort. This 18 Space Lot Was Donated By The Trustees Of Elmwood Cemetery In 1902. This Monument Is Placed In Loving Memory Of Those Buried Here. Erected By: Lynda Freeland, M.D. Martha K. Griffin Pam Haynes Robert Kaplan, M.D. Christine Mroz, M.D. Jim and Barbara Taylor May 24, 1987
Submitted from the Shelby County Register's Office.