In continuous use since 1852. Built of Volcano brick and native limestone. Originally two stores: The Sacramento (Left) Owned by Mandelbaum & Klauber; Charles Burleson's store (right). Burleson bought the Sacramento, 1861; joined stores in rear. Lucca Cassinelli & Family were owners 1865 - 1956; then sold to E. Poggio; E. Laun present owner since 1971.
Amador County Hist Landmarks Committee 1972