G. Grant Brown Building
This building is dedicated to honor the memory of G. Grant Brown (1910-2001).
Throughout his long and active life, Grant consistently served the citizens of the City of Bryan and Williams County. He was always ready, willing and able to make a difference and help his community.
In 1946, as President of the Bryan Businessmen's Association, he was instrumental in converting that organization into the Bryan Area Chamber of Commerce, which was chartered in 1947.
As a public servant and civic leader, his devotion and service to his fellow citizens was exemplary.
With great appreciation, respect, and admiration, the Bryan Area Chamber of Commerce dedicates this building to honor Grant in perpetuity.