A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

DeSoto Park Dedication

This park, comprising eleven acres, was purchased in 1912 by the Board of Park Commissioners and dedicated to the use and pleasure of the citizens of Memphis in perpetuity. Dedicated in 1919 Rededicated in 2007 By Hermitage Chapter DAR

Submitted from the Shelby County Register's Office.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps