A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Atkinson - Morris House

Built about 1890 by Jethro D. Atkinson, bank director and owner of Paris' first shoe store. Bought 1910 by social leaders, Dr. Eugene Felder Morris and wife Elizabeth. A fine example of Victorian style prevailing here before the great 1916 Paris fire. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1972

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps