A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Anderson Building

Anderson Building

 

Constructed ca. 1866 to house Sutliff Clothier. This typical commercial block held Hutson Bakery 1886–1893, Anderson Confectionary 1893–1913

 

Facade altered in early 20th Century

 

Submitted by: @shinton

 

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps