This plaque tells the history of the building called "Willemshof". It started as the royal horse stables of king Willem II, and was donated to be converted into a church by his son king Willem III. It was named the Willemskerk, and used 1856-1962. After the church was abanded it was converted into the office for the VNG organisation in 1975. It's a pleasure to work in such a special building! Submitted by: Danny Kalkhoven.