Agostino Mazzuca and his son Gabriel (Bill)
opened a variety store on York Street in 1924.
Bill moved the business into a new building
at the same location in 1959. From late 1959
to 2007 Gabriel's son's [sic] Gus and John ran the
store. A place for conversation and friendship,
the Mazzuca Building provided Downtown
Fredericton residents and business persons
a welcoming gathering place.
Submitted by @bthubbard.