This thirteen-acre campus was the site of Holbrook-Tennessee Normal College from 1893 to 1904, and of Knoxville Central High School from 1906 to 1971. It was the site of Fountain City Grammar School from 1917 to 1931, when the school moved to Grove Drive. In 1971 Central High was relocated to Jacksboro Pike, and this campus was designated as Gresham Junior High School in honor of Hassie K. Gresham, Central high principal from 1919 to 1947. In 1979 it was renamed Gresham Middle School.
On Google Maps