The original wooden steeple on this bell tower was removed in 1936 for safety reasons. Through the generous private donations of more than 150 families, individuals, and businesses, and a matching challenge gift by E. J. & Margory B. Ourso, a new steeple was erected and major interior and exterior restoration work was accomplished on this church building in 1996. Lighting of the steeple and façade was the gift of Mrs. Vera Schexnayder in memory of Dr. Earl A. Schexnayder at a mass on November 3, 1996, a special ceremony commemorated the 100th anniversary year of the solemn dedication of this church building.
Reverend Randy Michael Cuevas, Pastor David O. Dubreuil, chairman, finance council
Claude Songy, chairman, pastoral council Clifton Ourso, chairman, church preservation committee
Bernard P. Mistretta, chairman, steeple committee