A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible.

William Kendrick Square

St. Helena Parish seat moved here 1832. Land for Court House Square donated by William Kendrick 1837. Present building completed 1938 replacing brick structure built 1855. Designated William Kendrick ...

St. Helena Parish seat moved here 1832. Land for Court House Square donated by William Kendrick 1837. Present building completed 1938 replacing brick structure built 1855. Designated William Kendrick Square 1976 by Police Jury.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps