A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible.

Jennie Orrell House

Built ca. 1907 of long leaf yellow pine by Eugenie Orrell (1850-1932), daughter of Alfred and Ann Lewis, owners of Oldfields Plantation. The old Louisville and Nashville Railroad depot was moved to ...

Built ca. 1907 of long leaf yellow pine by Eugenie Orrell (1850-1932), daughter of Alfred and Ann Lewis, owners of Oldfields Plantation. The old Louisville and Nashville Railroad depot was moved to this site in 1968 as a guest house. The depot, built in 1902, served Gautier until 1954, when it was closed by the L&N Railroad.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps