Also known as St. Mary's, Carrollton No. 2 was established about 1893. It once belonged to the Archdiocese of New Orleans, but was acquired by the City of New Orleans in 1921. The modest tombs and copings reflect the German heritage of many early Carrollton residents and are visually connected to the neighborhood. There is a small in-ground section of the cemetery that was reserved for indigent burials.