A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Parish Courthouse

Barn 100 feet east marks site of first justice seat for Washington Parish. It served as Courthouse from March 1820, until removed to present site in 1823, with Col. Thomas C. Warner as presiding ...

Barn 100 feet east marks site of first justice seat for Washington Parish. It served as Courthouse from March 1820, until removed to present site in 1823, with Col. Thomas C. Warner as presiding judge.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps