LIVERMORE TOWN JAIL
Designed by prominent East Bay Architect,
Henry H. Meyers
Built by Pauly Jail Building Co. for $900
To prevent prisoner escapes,
this concrete building replaced
the existing wooden jail (1906-1922).
Original Town Hall and Firehouse buildings
are attached on First Street.
This building served as the Town Jail from
1923 to May 19, 1974.
CITY OF LIVERMORE
HISTORIC PRESERVATION HERITAGE SITE
RENOVATED AND DEDICATED 2016
Submitted by @jqmcd