A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Flagville

Named for O.J. Flagg in 1870; now a part of Hahnville. Letter left here by Tonti in 1686 with Quinipissa chief for LaSalle. Taensa Village, 1713. De Veuve, French Concession, 1718. Site included grant to Joseph Roi de Villere, 1765.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps